BREC provides the food services industry with solutions to one of their biggest problem: DISPOSING OF WASTE COOKING OIL AND GREASE. Over the past several years, BREC has developed a collection system that has proven to eliminate or reduces typical problems. This was accomplished by implementing four major improvements compared to historical methods used by our main competitors:
- Provide smaller, sealable containers with wider openings.
- Remove contents AND entire container during each service call.
- Leave freshly cleaned replacement containers with each pick up.
- Pick up the waste automatically on a frequent regular schedule.
BREC is the abbreviation of our legal name, Bitroleum Renewable Energy Corp.
BREC is an agricultural waste management company founded in 2008 with head Office in Kanata, Ontario. We are in the business of recycling waste cooking oil so that it can be made into useful products right here in Canada. The waste oil is collected from eating establishments throughout the National Capital Region. We then transport it to our processing plant right here in the Ottawa area, just off the Queensway on Carp Road.
- Provide better, safer ways for customers to dispose of waste oil
- Provide the cleanest collection containers in the industry
- Provide the most dependable oil collection service … ever
- Recycle every drop of oil collected
- Keep waste materials out of landfills and sewer systems
- Explore new ways of generating renewable energy
- Create local jobs
- Support other local businesses
This innovation eliminates nearly all of the problems that were formerly being experienced by our clientele. The combination of clean containers, regularly scheduled pickups, and dependable service, accounts for our solid reputation. . As a result, we now proudly provide service to a large discriminating customer base ranging from individual operators to International franchises. We are also under contract to several prestigious property managers.
We recently expanded our facilities and are now positioned to increase our customer base. No business is too large or too small. Just call us at (613) 963-0265 to discuss your needs. We will explain your options and design a program that is guaranteed to satisfy.
Freshly cleaned containers per service call
Frequently cleaned containers are ready to use!
Smaller footprint – indoor storage possible
Barrels are sealed with steel bands and metal locks
Remove entire container and clean at our plant
Smaller, lower containers – can be located indoors
Clean containers – indoor storage – sealable lids
Locally owned and operated – immediate response
Containers with wider, unobstructed openings
Automatic regularly scheduled pickup times
Store indoors or in compound
Millions in Insurance Coverage
Liters of Storage Capacity
Cleaning Process Begins
Grease Trap Service
- Pre-scheduled flexible appointments
- Discounts for becoming an oil customer.
- Detailed reporting and preventative maintenance recommendations
- $5 Million liability insurance and WSIB compliant at all times
- Friendly and helpful customer service
To request a Grease Trap quote or cleaning, please use this form on our contact page and choose Grease Trap Information